Cassie ft Ryan Leslie -New Song Sometimes

Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Download

HI!
Hey Everyone! Long time no talk! Well, I haven't
been on myspace in a while (updating and such) because I've been hard at work in
the studio doing my sophomore album. I just posted the first song that I
recorded with Ryan since we've been in studio, it's called "Sometimes". To tell
you the truth, we're just having a good time.... It's not necessarily the
direction and I don't know if it will even make the album, but I just want my
fans to know that I'm still grindin' out and....I don't know!!!!! Ha! I hope
that you just enjoy it to enjoy it, it's one of those songs. Cxx
posted by Onyxke at 6:38 AM | Permalink |

Policy & Disclaimers I dont claim full ownership of the songs posted on this site. If the respective copyright owners wish for their songs to be taken down, just send a email to onyxke_blogspot@hotmail.com, and I will delete them

Affiliates